Web Designer with WordPress Skills in BuchhaltungsButler
Job Published on: April 8th, 2020
What you can expect from this role...
- You will create and manage style guides for our website & web application
- You will build WordPress templates for new landing pages and blog posts
- You will maintain our WordPress application and continuously improve it for SEO and speed
- You will create mockups and designs for new features on our web application
- You will design offline marketing resources (such as flyers, banners, presentations etc.)
- You will layout our email campaigns
- You will revise and revamp existing landing pages to ensure consistent styling and a better UX
- You will work in close cooperation with the marketing team to constantly optimize our most important pages, so as to increase conversion (for example, through A/B tests)
- You will be surrounded by a team of highly talented and motivated senior developers and marketing experts, who all bring a great deal of experience and knowledge
What you should bring to the table...
- You are a media designer or have a degree, for example in communications, or a similar qualification (career changers or lateral entrants are always welcome with us!)
- You have lots of experience with WordPress and strong HTML/CSS skills
- You have an excellent eye for design and have a good command of major image-editing programs and mockup tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Abobe, etc.)
- You have a proven track-record with SEO and CRO
- You could set up campaigns with email marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in your sleep
- You’re a dab hand with coding conventions and you believe style guides are the web designer’s Bible
- You have a talent for organisation, like taking responsibility and always keep the big picture in mind
- Experience in performance-marketing (pixelization, campaign tracking) is advantageous
- You have native level of German and/or English
What you can expect from us...
- An unforgettable time in a great team with a steep learning learning curve
- An intensive onboarding programme (either in our office in Berlin or remotely - we will leave the choice up to you) with regular mentoring and training
- Startup atmosphere with a no-dress-code culture and loads of team events (company trips, team dinners, sport opportunities, Friday beers and much more)
- An airy office in the Factory Berlin at Görlitzer Park, with international startup campus, restaurants and much more
- The possibility of working remotely and flexibility in managing your working hours
- At least 30 hours per week on an employed or freelance basis
What will we need from you...In order to progress with your application, please submit the following:
- Certification of level of English (and/or German) if not a native speaker
- Earliest possible start date
- Confirmation of your availability to work full-time for us (at least 30 hours per week)
- Portfolio of your work (e.g. wire frames, user flow, interaction models etc.)
- Your CV and cover letter
Interested? Apply now!
If you are interested in applying to this job, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant documents. We look forward to hearing from you!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Digital & Product Marketing
|Marketing Specialist||May 26th, 2020|
|Freelance PR Manager (German and English) - part-time / flexible||May 20th, 2020|
|Digital Accounts Manager for website and marketing projects||May 1st, 2020|