Web Developer in Absolute
Job Published on: January 11th, 2021
Job closing date: January 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 3+
Absolute Digital Media – RemoteOur Web Development role is best suited to an individual who has the expertise and experience to head work within our design and development team. Absolute Digital Media is constantly looking to make use of the latest design and development tools and innovations to bring our clients websites that are second-to-none, and as such we seek to employ forward-thinking and technologically-minded developers who are not afraid to think outside the box and suggest new approaches and ideas.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of how to build either a WordPress or Magento theme and module from scratch.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of PHP Object Oriented programming
- Working knowledge of database design & full e-commerce integration, API’s, user experience
- and journey
- Working knowledge on Open source framework (Laravel).
- Experience with responsive and adaptive sites best practices
- An understanding of browser compatibility issues
- The ability to convert PSD’s and other graphical assets to HTML/CSS with pixel perfection
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other tracking
- Experience leading and managing projects from initial brief to project completion
- Technical knowledge of on page SEO and SEO friendly web site structures
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation
- Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite In Design, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Any work examples/portfolio of completed work so that we can review as part of the interview would be useful.
Benefits and Perks
- Working for a multi-award winning agency
- Fully remote working
- Top of the range laptop to work from
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge
- Training sessions galore across multi disciplines
- Opportunities to speak at industry events & conferences as well as in-house webinars. We
will pay for you to attend industry events, conferences & workshops such as BrightonSEO, Women In Tech, SEJ esummit Free books, want to learn something new? Simply let us know and we will order it for you!
- Premium Perkbox account covering medical, insights, perks & recognition
- Opportunity to be involved in our charity events for our chosen charities
- Birthday gift & the afternoon off on us
- Treats on your anniversary
- Regular socials, events & team building Friday afternoon feel good meeting with drinks.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until January 31st, 2021 to apply!
Please email email@example.com to apply or call 0800 088 6000 for more information.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in DevOps and Systems Administrators
|IT Lead / Senior DevOps Engineer||January 22nd, 2021|
|DevOps Engineer (Intermediate+)||January 21st, 2021|
|Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Distributed Storage)||January 12th, 2021|