Web Development Technical Lead in Exposure Ninja
Job Published on: November 25th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAre you an advanced Website Developer who loves the idea of working on lots of different ad hoc tasks for websites and supporting a team of people to deliver dev solutions Exposure Ninja is looking for a Web Development Technical Lead to work on and find solutions for ad hoc website development tasks for our amazing clients. You’ll communicate with our Project Managers and Junior Developers to answer internal dev questions, support Developers to find and implement solutions, and support Projects Managers with putting technical issues into client-friendly language. You’ll be answering questions and talking to Project Managers and Developers everyday, so you MUST have impeccable English and be super organised. What Exposure Ninja can do for you: Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on varied and interesting ad hoc development tasks across different client websites.
Our ideal Web Development Technical Lead will do the following:
- Resolve and troubleshoot Magento/Shopify and WordPress websites
- Find solutions to technical website development problems
- Estimate development time required to implement solutions and fix problems accurately and on time
- Support Developers to find and implement development solutions
- Communicate updates to Project Managers throughout projects
- Support Projects Managers with putting technical issues into client-friendly language
- Resolve and troubleshoot server and email issues
- Ensure development tasks are done to a high standard and QA the work completed
- Never miss a deadline
The skills we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience in Magento, Shopify and Wordpress website building and troubleshooting
- Ability to accurately estimate delivery times for development work and price the work accordingly
- Ability to alter and code Magento / Shopify / Wordpress websites
- Experience managing Junior Developers and supporting them to implement solutions
- Exceptionally keen on details and thorough in doing quality checks of work
- Understand conversion principles (CRO) in website design and functionality
- High initiative to solve problems and find solutions
- Excellent communication skills — both verbal and written
- Native or fluent English — both verbal and written
- Available to work within UK hours on 5 days a week to communicate with the team
- Work Hours and Salary: UK work hours from 9AM - 5PM, or 8AM - 4PM, or 7AM - 3PM. This is a full-time role with a minimum of 30 hours per week, but up to 40 hours per week. Flexi-hours are available.
- The salary for this role is £24,300 - £25,869 dependent on experience.
- Looking to hire for an immediate start but will consider notice periods as required.
How to apply:Reply by email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Web Dev Tech Lead Application. As part of your application, you will be requested to complete a short demo task. There will be two 30-minute Skype video call interviews for this job role.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.