Web Hosting Support in HostPapa
We’re looking for an amazing person who is committed to helping others. We work with web hosting customers from all over the world, and with that comes an endless amount of challenges and learning experiences.
Schedule - All on Eastern Time (Toronto)
- Saturday-Wednesday 10AM-7PM
- Wednesday-Sunday 10AM-7PM
Responsibilities and DutiesSo, what can you do for our customers?
- Solve their web technology problems using chat, email/tickets and phone.
- Install, configure, maintain and solve errors for content management systems including, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Explain how DNS and web design tools work.
- Provide customers with a “WOW!” experience
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have experience working in the web hosting industry
- In-depth experience with cPanel and Plesk
- Ability to troubleshoot website and email problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Driven to be the best and you have examples to prove it
Benefits and PerksSo what are the advantages of working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time. This is a remote position.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
Interested? Apply here!
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Customer Support Manager for musical instruments online shop||April 18th, 2019|
|Internet Analyst - German Speakers||April 18th, 2019|
|Customer Advocate in the APAC region||April 3rd, 2019|