Web Hosting Support in HostPapa
Job Published on: May 31st, 2019
Schedule - All on Eastern Time (Toronto)
- Saturday-Wednesday 10AM-7PM
- Wednesday-Sunday 10AM-7PM
Responsibilities and DutiesSo, what can you do for our customers?
- Solve their web technology problems using chat, email/tickets and phone.
- Install, configure, maintain and solve errors for content management systems including, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Explain how DNS and web design tools work.
- Provide customers with a “WOW!” experience
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have experience working in the web hosting industry
- In-depth experience with cPanel and Plesk
- Ability to troubleshoot website and email problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Driven to be the best and you have examples to prove it
Benefits and PerksSo what are the advantages of working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time. This is a remote position.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
Interested? Apply here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Customer Happiness Manager||January 23rd, 2020|
|Part-Time Executive Assistant with experience in Travel Planning||December 30th, 2019|
|Senior Customer Support Engineer||December 27th, 2019|