Web Search Analyst in Belarus | Russian Speakers at Appen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 19th, 2022||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Belarus||social media, Machine Learning, Information Technology, Data Search, Russian Speaker||0+|
Do you enjoy learning new things? Do you want to be part of something bigger? Would you like to help make business search results better for end-users? Then this project is for you!
The goal of this project is to tap into the collective intelligence of the public at large. This project allows researchers to collect large amounts of interesting data points from a wide variety of individuals and allows people who like annotation work the opportunity to participate in a variety of tasks. Results of tasks will be used in a wide variety of applications – data annotation, multimedia, sentiment analysis, and search engine result evaluation.
- Must be eligible to work in the country you are currently located and resided in for the past 5 years.
- Must be flexible to learn a new set of standards and can work independently.
- Have experience in using web browsers to navigate and evaluate different types of content.
- Have access to a Computer OS, which should be Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, and above
Characteristics for Success:
- Ability to rate tasks in English as well as your resident country’s language
- Detail-oriented and able to switch between subjective and literal tasks.
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, and good communication skills.
- Must be internet savvy and have the ability to perform effective side searches for better understanding.
- Should be able to work on tasks using both smartphone and computer at the same time
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- You can apply/work while you are working full time or studying!
- Apply many projects as many as you can!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 19th, 2022 to apply.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
“A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.”
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Other Remote Jobs Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Online Opportunity in Norway | Search Evaluation Analyst||September 8th, 2022|
|Web Search Evaluator||September 7th, 2022|
|Online Freelance Opportunity in Romania||September 7th, 2022|
|Social Media Evaluator||September 5th, 2022|
|User Experience Researcher||September 4th, 2022|