Website / Digital Copywriter in Marketing Signals
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 8th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)
Years of Experience: 1+We are looking for a Copywriter that is eager to break the mould. We don’t want flowery prose littered with adjectives and clunky run-on sentences. Can you produce SEO content that is not only data-driven but concise, insightful, and attention-grabbing? We’d like to hear from you.
- Knowledge of key on-page SEO concepts (e.g., keyword research, page length, backlink strategies, title tags, image tags)
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace (formerly G-suite)
- Capable of leading content projects from concept to delivery (experience in SEMrush, Google Analytics, and Surfer SEO or similar)
- Ability to compose clear and compelling copy (knowledge of key grammatical concepts such as passive and active voice)
- Ability to adapt writing style to maintain an accurate and consistent brand-specific tone
- Experience in writing for different digital channels and platforms (e.g., landing pages, white papers, blogs, social posts)
The PersonThe right person will have a strong self-starter attitude. You should take pride in what you do and strive to deliver exceptional work. Innovation and creativity are central to this role. We expect developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas efficiently as standard. The successful candidate will be given a large degree of autonomy over task completion. We don’t micromanage our team members, and we value forthcoming individuals with original ideas.
Benefits and Perks
- We are a remote first organisation therefore this role is open to people all over the world.
- We do have an office in Altrincham, South Manchester that is available to use if needed.
- Your working hours would need to generally cover the UK working day.
- A flexible approach to how we work in the future will be needed.
- A few things won’t change though and they are –
- Flexible work day of 8 working hours between 8am and 8pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus Christmas and New Year
- Powerful tools to do the job. No one should have less than 8GB RAM!
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Contributory pension scheme
Interested? Apply now!
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced digital marketing agency that expects – and rewards – the best, apply today for guaranteed consideration. We review all applications, but please note that due to the expected high volume of applicants, we may not reply if you are unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.