WordPress Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: October 16th, 2020
Job closing date: November 14th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote WordPress Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The right candidate is a talented and experienced Wordpress developer who is comfortable in creating WordPress plugins, developing custom WordPress themes, converting PST documents into pixel-perfect UIs, and implementing web design with Bootstrap 4. The Remote WordPress Developer will work with multiple teams of advanced software engineers and marketers to build industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. This is a full-time, home-based position. At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong experience with WordPress
- Experience in developing WordPress plugins/extensions
- Experience with PHP and PHP frameworks
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with slicing work (converting PSD to HTML files)
- Experience with SQL databases, preferred
- Strong written English, intermediate spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Skill with other programming languages is a bonus
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.