WordPress Developer with excellent PHP skills in BuchhaltungsButler
Job Published on: May 12th, 2020
Job closing date: May 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
BuchhaltungsButler is a young Berliner tax-tech company with an ambitious mission: we want to revolutionize the world of accounting! Our cloud-based software solution automatises financial accounting, processes relevant data and so alleviates the workload of countless finance departments. It’s thanks to our software that we became one of the fastest growing digital companies in Germany in 2019.
Our international team is made up of talented and highly motivated colleagues, all with an entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do attitude. We work in a non-hierarchical system and believe that each team member has an essential role to play in us achieving our ambitious goals.
Do you want to be a pioneer in digital accounting? Then you’re the perfect fit for us!
What you can expect from this role
- You will build WordPress templates for new landing pages and blog posts
- You will maintain our WordPress application and continuously improve it for SEO and speed
- You will revise and revamp existing landing pages to ensure consistent styling and a better UX
- You will work in close cooperation with the marketing team to constantly optimize our most important pages, so as to increase conversion (for example, through A/B tests)
- You will be surrounded by a team of highly talented and motivated senior developers and marketing experts, who all bring a great deal of experience and knowledge
What you should bring to the table
- You have a degree in IT or Telecommunications or a similar qualification (career changers or lateral entrants are always welcome with us!)
- You have an excellent WordPress know-how and, thanks to your excellent PHP skills, can solve any kind of WordPress problem
- You have a good understanding of the basics of on-page SEO
- You have an affinity for designing and have experience using common image-editing programmes and mock-up tools (such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe, CS, etc.)
- You are a pro with coding conventions and you believe that style guides are the WordPress Developer’s Bible
- You have a talent for organisation, like taking responsibility and always keep the big picture in mind
- You have native level of German and/or English
What you can expect from us
- An unforgettable time in a great team with a steep learning learning curve
- An intensive onboarding programme (either in our office in Berlin or remotely - we will leave the choice up to you) with regular mentoring and training
- Startup atmosphere with a no-dress-code culture and loads of team events (company trips, team dinners, sport opportunities, Friday beers and much more)
- An airy office in the Factory Berlin at Görlitzer Park, with international startup campus, restaurants and much more
- The possibility of working remotely and flexibility in managing your working hours
- At least 20 hours per week on an employed or freelance basis
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.