WordPress Support SuperHero in Incsub, LLC
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: January 3rd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Central or South America
Important skills: PHP, Spanish, WordPress
Years of Experience: 2+
- Supporting our awesome members and customers
- Hanging out in the WordPress.org forums – being massively friendly, helpful and useful
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Co-ordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff
- Being an active part of the Incsub team
- Sharing cat photos, amusing videos, and animated gifs
- As long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, passionate, and know your WordPress, the location is unimportant.
- Reach for the skies. We have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Love people and love yourself!
- Have an excellent familiarity with WordPress
- Along with amazingly excellent communication skills, ideally, you’ll be a native English speaker, but we’re flexible on that
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Love impressive response times, typing speed (it matters) and the ability to bang good stuff out
- Might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- Offer desirable working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Extended service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
Interested? Apply now!
Head over here and get your applications in, it’s that simple.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.