Work From Home – Online Data Analyst – Greece at Telus International
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 3rd, 2023||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Greece||Information Technology, quality assurance, Analyst, Internet Evaluator, Greek Speakers||0+|
Description and Requirements
We are hiring freelance English & Greek speaking Online Data Analyst’s for a project aimed at improving the content and quality of digital maps, which are used by millions of users globally. The job would suit someone who is detail-oriented, likes doing research and has a good knowledge of national and local geography.
- Full Professional Proficiency in English & Greek
- You must be living in Greece the last 2 consecutive years
- Ability to follow guidelines and do research online using search engines, online maps and website information
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Greece
- Being open to work across a diverse set of Task Types (e.g. Maps, News, Audio tasks, Relevance)
- Applicants must be 18 years or over.
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community wellbeing initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Be your own boss
- Flexible Hours to fit in with your lifestyle
- Be a part of an online community
Kindly use this link to apply: https://jobs.telusinternational.com/en_US/careers/PipelineDetail/Online-Data-Analyst-Greece/35824
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 3rd, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 9 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Other Remote Jobs Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|REMOTE WORK | Participants for our Project Breeze||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Data Collection Study Project (Philippines)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Personalized Internet Assessor (Kazakh Speakers)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Personalized Internet Assessor (Odia Language)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring in Taiwan | Internet Safety Evaluator||June 24th, 2023|