German speakers (Germany) for Voice Project Golden Elderly in Appen
Job Published on: May 18th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereLooking for a great way to earn extra cash by just recording short voice samples in German? Project Golden Elderly is the project for you! For this task, you use our Appen Mobile Recorder to record voice commands in German, as you would give a voice assistant.
Interested? Apply now!
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Golden Elderly project:
- Visit the Appen website using the link here.
- Choose German (Germany) as your primary language.
- Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
- Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for Golden Elderly.
- Choose the “Qualify” button to start your qualification to the project.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Virtual assistants, translators & other
|Speech Collection project for English Speakers in New Zealand||September 15th, 2020|
|Translators||September 15th, 2020|
|Data Collection Project for Spanish speakers in Argentina||September 15th, 2020|