Transcriptionist – Standard Arabic Speakers in Appen
Job Published on: January 16th, 2021
Job closing date: February 15th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 0+Looking for a great way to earn extra cash by just transcribing audio files? This project is for you! We are currently looking for Standard Arabic speakers who would like to join our Audio Transcription Project. The aim of this project is to accurately transcribe (i.e. type out or represent with pre-filled tags) the speech presented to you in audio files. While the project itself does not require specific knowledge of linguistics, successful candidates often share some or all of the following characteristics:
- Be a native speaker of Gulf Arabic, and currently live in United Arabic Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, or Oman.
- Available 10 hours or more per week
- Prior audio transcription experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of basic linguistic concepts
- Ability to review examples and apply rules to data
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.