Writer in Red Guava
Job Published on: October 3rd, 2019
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Who we are
- Provide great software and service.
- Work with talented people.
- Delight our customers.
- Make the world a little bit better.
How we work
- You love to write and people enjoy to read your writing. It's friendly, humorous, and easy to understand. You have a way with words that's engaging and joyful. You can take a complex topic, and make it clear and easy to understand.
- You have superb English skills (both verbal and written). You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in easy to understand language. You're able to convey your content in an enticing, accurate, and jargon-free way. You appreciate a good oxford comma.
- You want to work in a place where you can do your best work and have fun too. You are always looking for better ways to grab the readers attention.
- You've probably already found numerous things in this job ad, that could be worded better. Maybe even in this paragraph.
What you'll work on
- Blog posts; we value quality over quantity.
- Social media posts.
- Website copy.
- Community forum posts.
- New feature announcements.
- Scripts for videos.
- Wording within the Cliniko application.
- Helping the team with general writing.
- Researching topics for content.
- Anything else you think needs doing.
Great work environment
- 30-hour work week.
- Complete autonomy.
- Work from anywhere.
- Unlimited annual leave (minimum 4 weeks per year).
- Supplied computer equipment.
- Ergonomic furniture.
- Fresh organic fruit weekly to your home.
- Overseas trips for full team meet-ups (family invited and paid for too).
- No managers.
- No meetings.
Interested? Apply now!
- A little bit about yourself.
- Why are you applying for this job?
- What do you bring to the party that we shouldn't miss out on?
- Anything else you think we might find interesting.
- We get a lot of applications, so we'd appreciate if it's not too lengthy.
- We much prefer friendly over professional.
- We will decide who progresses to the next stage based on this form. Only the best will be selected, so please spend some time and give us enough to see who you are.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.