Zoom Technician in i-com
Job Published on: December 9th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: 3 years of IT Experience, Customer Service, Tech Savy, Zoom Expertise
We're looking for a Zoom Technician to join our team and take on the responsibility for proactively managing our Company’s Zoom account and providing support to our members and speakers during all of our Virtual Events.
I-COM is a global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We are a face paced, dynamic global business with a motivated and growing team, based around the world. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative.
About the Job:
- Online, part-time (20 hrs/week).
- Long term, option for full time position.
- Starting ASAP
This position will report directly to our chairman.
- 3+ years of Experience in IT
- Minimum one year of customer service experience
- Bachelor Degree in Technical Major preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult customer service situations calmly, courteously and efficient
- Detailed knowledge of projection equipment and audio/visual equipment
- Detailed knowledge of web and video conference equipment
- Knowledge of VTC equipment to include cameras, microphones, audio and video playback, recording, and duplication devices.
- Answer users experiencing problems with Zoom.
- Documenting procedures for setup, installation, maintenance, etc.
- Setup and installation of computers and other electronic equipment.
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed.
- Responsible for video recording, streaming, and maintaining related equipment used in main conference rooms and for pre-scheduled meetings
- Provide support to conference rooms, prepare conference rooms for upcoming presentations, perform post-conference check for conference room, present customer supplied briefing materials using installed or customer furnished audio-visual equipment, display customer supplied briefings via PowerPoint
- iOS and Android device configurations, troubleshooting, and use of mobile device management
Interested? Apply now!
If you’re interested in this position and would like to join our team please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Only applicants that send their CV in English to the email provided will be considered).
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Customer Support
|Customer Success Manager||January 11th, 2021|
|German Customer Support (Work from Portugal, Hungary or Bulgaria)||November 30th, 2020|
|Coordinator||November 24th, 2020|