Language: English and more
Price: 10 US$ Dollars
Koan is a simple, collaborative way to manage goals and OKRs across any organization. A SaaS-based platform, Koan empowers remote teams to strengthen strategic processes and continuously deliver on objectives. Centered on collaboration, Koan fosters teamwork, encourages communication, and gathers data, ensuring that everyone is aligned and connected to the mission. Unlike spreadsheets that everyone forgets to update, Koan sets an operational rhythm and builds positive habits through weekly reflections. Koan keeps teams on track and provides meaningful insights with complete visibility, so leaders can make better-informed decisions and consistently achieve their most critical goals.
Your Review of The Tool:
Koan helps remote teams build transparency and align everyone’s priorities around the company’s goals. As a remote tool, teams have a single place to communicate and execute on strategy. The real magic to Koan is the weekly reflections and the integration into Slack. This keeps teams on track for not just day-to-day work but also special projects to move organizations forward on key objectives, creating real focus and alignment.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?
- A tool that helps get everyone in the company aligned, and surface issues earlier and more transparently
- Supports OKR processes very well. The “Weekly Reflections” are also a great asset to foster the right kind of thinking.
- The ability to see what everyone is thinking about our goals and projects, and the fact that the tool doesn’t feel bureaucratic or corporate.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Missing some customization features
- Requires a lot of manual input and manipulation of items upfront
- UX can be a bit confusing
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Productivity
|TMetric||Create tasks, projects, clients, set rates, set billable/non-billable time, create time, project, task reports, and...|
|Ryeboard||Collect content on virtual whiteboards, organize content easily on a dashboard, and share them with...|
|Contact Manager||Manage all your contacts database: it has the ability to create filters, tag contacts, creates...|
|Clockify||Aside from time tracking, it lets you track project progress, create comprehensive reports for clients...|
|Scrumie||A transparent overview of the work done in your team based on virtual daily stand-ups...|