Lachlan Wells is a remote based SEO Professional, looking for a new remote job:
- Has 6 years of experience
- Has been 2 years working remotely
- Specialized in Local SEO, Link Building, Technical SEO
- Find in LinkedIn and Twitter
1. Can you please share your experience highlights and achievements as a digital marketer?
I’ve helped more than 100 clients since 2013, from independently owned bicycle stores to national insurance companies. I’ve managed site migrations for businesses targeting multiple regions and languages and trained organisations on how to develop their own link building strategies. In 2017 I was invited to attend Google’s Local Guides Summit in recognition of my efforts to fight spam and educate small business owners about Google My Business optimisation.
2. What are your unique strengths as a digital marketer? Why do these companies need to hire you?
I’ve worked as a Copywriter, so I understand how to optimise copy without making it unreadable. I’ve also held in-house, agency and Marketing Manager positions where I developed a broad range of experience across SEO, PPC (Google, Facebook, Amazon) and Content Marketing, so I can integrate with a team.
3. What type of SEO roles or jobs are you interested in?
4. How would you like to contribute in your next role? What’s the impact you wish to have?
Link building and content writing can’t be done solely by the SEO person. So I’d like to train an organisation on how they can create and implement link building strategies themselves and write content that’s effective without being over-optimised.
5. What type of companies would you love to work with and why?
I’m interested in working with companies in the not-for-profit sector, and particularly independently owned businesses. For German businesses, I would love to help with English translation.
6. Why do you work remotely?
I started working remotely in 2017 when I moved from Australia to Germany. It was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
7. How do you tackle remote work challenges? (productivity, communication, etc.)
I choose not to provide site audits or detailed advice for free. This allows me to provide much more comprehensive and personalised recommendations than otherwise.
I also invoice monthly and charge an hourly rate (as opposed to a project fee) so my clients can always see my progress and steps involved.
8. Is there anything else that you would like to share about you, personally or professionally?
I’m based in Berlin and am always available to meet clients locally if it works.
9. How can companies get in touch with you to talk more about a potential remote position?
You are welcome to contact me by any of these methods:
Other similar interviews in Remote Job Seekers
|Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience||Learn about Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience looking for...|
|Tina Richardson, Remote Based Content Strategist, Copywriter & Web Accessibility Consultant w/ 15 years Experience||Learn about Tina Richardson, Remote Based Content Strategist, Copywriter and Website Accessibility Consultant w/ 15...|
|François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of Experience||Learn about François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of...|
|Aditya Todawal, Remote Based Digital Marketing Professional w/ 10 Years of Experience||Learn about Aditya Todawal, Remote Based Digital Marketing Professional w/ 10 Years of Experience, looking...|
|Lisa Graves, is a remote based SEO specialist w/ +22 years marketing experience specialising in SEO 2 years||Learn about Lisa Graves, is a remote based SEO specialist w/ +22 years marketing experience...|