Palermo Nomad Experience is a unique opportunity to combine work and travel in a charming island. You will have the chance to improve your personal and professional skills in an international environment through workshops, talks, and social events.
- Category: Long term retreats
- Place: Palermo, Italy
- Start Date: 1st of October, 2017
- Finish Date: 31st of October, 2017
- Price: From 300€ (You can choose to join the Program for 1, 2 or 4 weeks.)
- Organized by: Lerigirel Communication
- Contact: For further information about prices, services and events included: please contact us or write an e-mail to email@example.com
- Language: English
- URL: http://www.lerigirel.com/en/palermonomadexperience/ & https://www.facebook.com/events/1481687001877578
- For: digital nomads, location independent.
- Networking: Networking is the core of progress. We offer to you the chance to know people from all around the world, create new relationships and collaborations, improve your skills and learn from different fields.Knowledge Exchange
- Knowledge Exchange: A digital nomad experience is, first of all, an opportunity to improve personal and professional skills. For this reason, you will acquire new useful information and work methods through workshops, talks and social events.Cultural Growth
- Cultural Growth: Palermo is a compendium of Mediterranean history. In this city, you will learn from the environment around you, from the millenarian architecture, from world famous museums and monuments, and, above all, from people.Gastronomic Experiences
- Gastronomic Experiences: Sicilian gastronomy is renowned the world over for its quality and its diversity. We offer to you the possibility to know it closer, taking part in extraordinary tours with locals and spectacular cooking class.Incomparable Emotions
Incomparable Emotions: Maybe the time to live new experiences has come. Why don’t start from naturalistic excursions, skydiving, or, even better, from Winery tours and horse riding?
But in any case, also a simple Sicilian sunset is a breathtaking and unforgettable moment.Nightlife
- Nightlife: Palermo is rightly famed for its nightlife, from the world- class theaters, bars and clubs to the special events during weekends. After work friends and colleagues often meet for a drink, called “aperitivo”, an additional occasion to exchange ideas and build relationships and projects in a non-stressful context.
The Program begins on October 1, 2017 and lasts 4 weeks. You can choose to join the Program for 1, 2 or 4 weeks.
We will take care about your accomodation and working place.