- For contractors: $29 / contractor / month.
- For employees: $1,000 / employee/month (Total cost for an employee would be their gross salary plus local taxes and insurance, plus the $1,000 fee).
Pilot manages international payroll, benefits, and compliance for US-based companies, enabling companies to hire remote employees and contractors anywhere in the world. Easily onboard and pay international employees and contractors worldwide, in one secure, cloud-based platform.
Using Pilot, you can send payments to contractors in 240+ countries at optimal exchange rates, with no markup fees. Pilot believes that international contractors should have the same payroll experience that US employees enjoy. We send payments directly to contractors’ bank accounts so that they can withdraw money from their own accounts, without the hassle or withdrawal fees of an e-wallet.
Want to hire employees instead of contractors? With Pilot, you can easily hire full-time employees in 160+ countries without having to set up local entities. Pilot handles employment paperwork, tax withholding, and more so that you don’t have to. Unlike many PEOs, Pilot believes in simple pricing, with no hidden fees.
Not sure whether to hire a team member as an employee or a contractor? Pilot has supported both options from Day One, and our expert team is happy to guide you to the best option for your needs, without an agenda.
Your Review of The Tool:
Pilot gives you everything you need to support your global team: With Pilot, you can easily employ people in over 100 countries. All without the expense of setting up a local subsidiary.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- One-click international contractor payments
- 100% compliant worldwide
- Automated international payments
- No setup fees
- For hiring contractors, Pilot enables payments in 240+ countries, with 70+ local currencies supported, at optimal exchange rates and with no markup fees. Contracts are locally compliant. W-8 and W-9 tax form collection and 1099 filing are included.
- For hiring employees, Pilot enables hiring in 160+ countries. There’s no need to set up local entities. There are no setup fees. Contracts are locally compliant. Health insurance and other benefits are available.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Pilot specializes in US-based companies hiring remotely, so companies that are not based in the US and/or that do not have a legal US entity cannot use Pilot for remote hiring.
Be the first to leave a review.
Other similar tools in Human Resources
|HipCV||HipCV is a free online resume builder which offers free and paid plans. With HipCV...|
|Oyster||Expanding your team across borders with Oyster. Hire, pay, and care for teammates across the...|
|Factorial||Factorial is a people data platform for all your HR processes in a single place:...|
|Remote.com||Let Remote.com's professionals handle the complexities of running your global HR operations while our software...|
|Panther||Hire globally, without the red tape. Panther takes care of global payroll and compliance, so...|