Name: PostScan Mail
Price: $15-$30/per month
PostScan Mail Description:
PostScan Mail gives you complete control over your mail deliveries online. You can manage your mail remotely from any location with complete security. Review the image and decide how you want the mail item handled.
Whatever mail you have, they can scan it and deliver it to you online while protecting your privacy. Mail is scanned directly into your PostScan Mail virtual mailbox.
PostScan Mail’s Forwarding service ensures that you receive only the mail you really want. You can simply choose which items you want, where and when you want them sent, and they’ll forward them to any destination in the world.
Storage of each mail is free for the first 30 days, and if you need it stored for a longer period of time, you can do so for a small monthly fee and keep your home or office free from clutter.
Your Review of The Tool:
PostScan Mail offers the most user-friendly virtual mailbox available in the market today. Whether you’re on your phone or tablet, they’ve got an app that is fully responsive and makes it super easy to view your incoming mail and package deliveries.
Through their mobile app, you can request to open & scan, recycle or forward your physical mail items. They offer shipping options to most countries and you can provide them with specific shipping instructions.
The PostScan Mail support team is responsive, they are quickly available over the phone and chat and email support is also available. If you’re looking for a permanent and secure mailing address while traveling or for your business, this solution will fit that need and at a price that won’t break the bank.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- You can choose from a large network of physical addresses across the U.S.
- Once you sign up, you can fully activate your account in less than 15 minutes with an online notary.
- Locations are available for local pickup during regular business hours
- They offer free physical mail and package storage for up to 30 days.
- Their Apps are available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- They offer automatic mail filters, document scanning and online document archiving.
- Additional mailbox users and recipients can be added to the same mailbox account, so you’re not having to pay for multiple subscriptions.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Locations in larger cities are slightly more expensive.
- They are currently only available in the U.S., however, they are starting to offer a few international locations.
Disclosure: Any of the links on Remoters.net are affiliate links from which we receive a commission from sales of certain items. We also participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Virtual Mailbox
|Anytime Mailbox||View and manage your physical mail from anywhere in the world—addresses in 21 countries, including...|
|NorthWest Registered Agent||Mail forwarding and services of a registered agent. Works in the United States: Delaware, Florida,...|
|Earth Class Mail||A network of real addresses to receive your mail. Use them for your virtual address,...|
|PO Box Zone||The service works like an extremely advanced P.O. box, your mail is always immediately accessible...|
|iPostal1||View and manage your postal mail and packages remotely, 24/7 from anywhere. Works in the...|