Name: PostScan Mail
Price: $15-$30/per month
PostScan Mail Description:
PostmailScan is a virtual mailbox provider with over 340 locations that allows you to get an actual US street address where you can receive mail. Once you receive new mail, the platform will notify you, so you can give them instructions on what to do with the mail.
You can, for example, request that the mail be opened, the contents scanned, and be sent to you electronically. As a result, you have 24/7 access to your mail, and it makes your mail easier to manage, especially if you’re working remotely.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- It offers a variety of locations throughout the United States.
- It makes managing mail easier with its mobile app. Once you sign up, you can fully activate your account in less than 15 minutes with an online notary.
- Locations are available for local pickup during regular business hours
- It offers both mail and package storage for free for seven days and 30 days, respectively.
- Their Apps are available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- It offers automatic mail filters, document scanning and online document archiving.
- You can add extra users and recipients at a reasonable cost. Additional mailbox users and recipients can be added to the same mailbox account, so you’re not having to pay for multiple subscriptions.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Locations in larger cities are slightly more expensive.
- They are currently only available in the U.S., however, they are starting to offer a few international locations.
- It’s mainly available in the United States with limited international locations.
- Unlike some other virtual mailbox providers, it doesn’t offer check deposits.
PostScan Mail ANALYSIS
PostScan Mail Features and Services
PostScanMail office you the following features and services:
- Virtual mailbox. You get a virtual mailbox that allows you to manage your mail remotely from any location with complete security. Once you get mail, you decide what you want to do with it.
- Mail scanning. The platform scans and delivers your mail directly to your virtual mailbox account while protecting your privacy.
- Mail forwarding. PostScanMail’s forwarding service forward your mail to you where and when you want them, no matter where you are in the world.
- Mail storage. Storage of mail is free for the 1st 30 days, and after that, you’ll pay a nominal fee for storage. The platform offers unlimited online storage.
- Mail recycling. If you don’t want to keep your physical mail, you can request that it be securely recycled.
- Mail archiving. The scanned images of your mail are stored in your account, and you have access to these images for as long as your account is active. You can attach these images to emails, download them, or request that they be deleted.
- Multiple recipients. Depending on the account you choose, you can add multiple recipients to your account.
PostScan Mail Pricing
PostScanMail offers three pricing options, Starter, Standard, and Premium. Like with many other virtual mailbox providers, the pricing depends on the location you choose, but pricing starts from $15 a month. With that in mind, let’s look at the plans in more detail.
1. Starter: Priced from $15 a month, the Starter Plan offers you the following:
- Incoming mail. With this plan, you can receive 30 mail items for free.
- Open and Scan. With this plan, you can open and scan five items up to 10 pages each. For each additional page, you’ll pay $0.25.
- Recipients. This plan enables you to have one recipient.
2. Standard: Priced from $20 a month, the Standard Plan offers you the following:
- Incoming mail. With this plan, you can receive 60 mail items for free.
- Open and Scan. With this plan, you can open and scan 10 items up to 10 pages each. For each additional page, you’ll pay $0.25.
- Recipients. This plan enables you to have two recipients.
3. Premium: Priced from $30 a month, the Premium Plan offers you the following:
- Incoming mail. With this plan, you can receive unlimited mail items for free.
- Open and Scan. With this plan, you can open and scan 20 items up to 10 pages each. For each additional page, you’ll pay $0.25.
- Recipients. This plan enables you to have six recipients.
All of the above plans include:
A real US street address at a mail center or office building.
Unlimited cloud storage with 24/7 access to mail.
Email notifications for any new mail or packages.
The ability to download PDF files for the content of the mail.
Mail consolidation and package forwarding.
Unlimited recycling of junk mail.
The ability to forward mail with multiple shipping carriers and real-time shipping rates as well as shipment tracking.
A mobile app.
A searchable and sortable mail management grid.
Automated inbound mail scanning.
In addition to the above, there are also specific additional fees payable if you exceed the limits of your specific plan. These additional fees are:
- $0.50 for any extra envelope or package scan.
- $0.85 per item plus the cost of shipping for mail forwarding.
- $0.05 per day after the first 30 days for mail storage.
- $0.10 per pound per day after the first seven days for package storage.
- $5 per month per additional recipient for additional recipients.
- A nominal fee for local pickup in some locations.
Disclosure: Any of the links on Remoters.net are affiliate links from which we receive a commission from sales of certain items. We also participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Virtual Mailbox
|Digital Mailroom||A document management system that converts mail and other documents into secure, searchable, shareable digital...|
|BusinessAnywhere||You can register a company in minutes, set up a virtual mailbox easy, get your...|
|Anytime Mailbox||View and manage your physical mail from anywhere in the world—addresses in 21 countries, including...|
|NorthWest Registered Agent||Starting a business right begins with a registered agent.|
|Earth Class Mail||A network of real addresses to receive your mail. Use them for your virtual address,...|