RecordCast is an all-in-one screen recorder and video editor to help you record a video from a screen and edit your video.
Your Review of The Tool:
RecordCast is a completely free and intuitive online tool that allows the user to record the computer screen, the webcam if necessary, and edit the video from the same platform. The time limit for the same recording is 30 minutes. Once we finish our recording, the tool allows us to download it directly or edit it from a video editor integrated into the website itself. Besides, although it is free, there is no watermark when you download the video.
Rate the Tool:
What are the “pros” & benefits?:
- 100% Free: You can get a high-quality recorded video without a watermark, no need to pay anything.
- No Download Required: Start recording your screen online with one click, no software and extension downloads required.
- Flexible Recording: Make screen capture of the whole screen, application windows, or browser tab as you need. Audio can also be recorded simultaneously if you prefer.
- Built-in Video Editor: Polish your screencast by adding eye-catching titles, annotations, effects, and more in the built-in video editor.
What are the “cons” & issues?:
- Up to 30 minutes per recording time.
- Up to 8 projects can be saved.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Productivity
|Snippyly||Capture, edit, crop, comment, annotate, download or share your screenshots instantly using a link and...|
|IObit Screen Recorder||IObit Screen Recorder is a free, simple, and easy-to-use screen recorder with a light built-in...|
|Grammarly||Compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing with Grammarly’s AI-powered writing assistant. Get corrections from Grammarly while...|
|Kickidler||Modern employee monitoring software. There are functions of time tracking, online viewing of screens, video...|
|Tweek||We’ve got the only calendar template — weekly. And, we’d say it’s the best week...|