Language: English, German, French, Danish, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Malay, Mandarine, Tamil, Zulu, Xhosa, Afrikaan.
A global platform for distributed teams. Remote makes it easy to onboard, payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance with your remote employees and contractors anywhere in the world.
- Global employment – World-class benefits and employee experience
- Your employees deserve a first-class experience no matter where they work. Remote helps you offer the best benefits with superior service for your team.
- Self-serve onboarding – From salary calculations to data collection and digital contracts, employees can onboard themselves in minutes.
- Easy management – Approve payroll with a single click, then manage employees and documentation on our easy-to-use platform.
- IP ownership and protection – Through our Global Employer of Record solution, your team is employed by our local legal entities in each country.
- Global Infrastructure: Remote wholly owns local legal entities in all our covered countries. By removing the intermediaries, Remote offers superior flexibility, speed, and cost efficiency to our customers.
- A full-stack global infrastructure: Remote owns and operates a full-stack global infrastructure in each country, including Remote’s legal entities and a trusted network of local payroll providers, labor law attorneys, and HR specialists.
- Security & compliance: Avoid expensive compliance mistakes. Local and international regulations change every day. Our teams of labor law attorneys and HR specialists protect your business all over the world.
- GDPR compliance: We guarantee compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) through encryption and security measures throughout the lifecycle of your employees’ data.
- Dedicated security team: Our dedicated security team closely monitors our applications and infrastructure to ensure your data remains protected at all times.
Your Review of The Tool:
Remote is the only tool that allows businesses of all sizes to employ global talent legally and easily without needing to go through a third party. Remote establishes subsidiaries in the country that you are looking to hire employees through, which means you no longer have to deal with the middle man. Their support is wonderful, and there are no hidden fees – a must for any company looking to employ global talent!
Rate the Tool:
What are the “pros” & benefits?:
- International contractor payments and management for free, while others charge $35 and up.
- Hire full-time employees around the world without owning your own legal entity: Remote makes it easy to onboard, pay, and delight your remote employees and contractors, anywhere in the world.
- Built-in local legal compliance: Through our Global Employer of Record solution, your team is employed by our local legal entities in each country.
- Automated payments and payroll management.
- Country-specific benefits packages.
- Flat rate pricing of $599 for full employment makes Remote one of the most affordable options to hire full-time international employees.
- No extra fees or charges based on the amount of payroll processed.
- Remote owns and operates a full-stack global infrastructure in each country, which includes Remote’s legal entities and a trusted network of local payroll providers, labor law attorneys, and HR specialists.
What are the “cons” & issues?:
- Contractor services available everywhere, but full employment services only available in select countries for the moment.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Human Resources
|Freshteam||Manage your hiring, onboarding, time-off, employee data, and HR workflows in one place.|
|Remoteam||Set up payroll and benefits all at once. We help with onboarding and paying independent...|
|Zenefits||All-In-One HR: Streamline onboarding, benefits, payroll, PTO, and more with our simple, intuitive platform.|
|Toggl Hire||Toggl Hire helps quickly test those things before talking to candidates and this greatly improved...|
|Pilot||Pilot helps companies with payroll, benefits, and compliance for their remote team members, and one-click...|