Name: Resume Builder
Language: English and more
A Quick and Easy Way to Create Your Professional Resume. 30+ Professional Resume Templates Choose from over thirty modern and professional templates. All of which can be customized to your liking. Fast and Easy to Use Our resume builder lets you easily and quickly create a resume using our resume wizard.
Your Review of The Tool:
- A Free, Quick and Easy Way to Create Your Professional Resume: We’d like to help professionals build a better resume and help them towards their career goal by providing our free templates and tools that can guide them with resume building.
- 30+ Professional Resume Templates: Choose from over thirty modern and professional templates. All of which can be customized to your liking.
- Fast and Easy to Use: Our free resume builder lets you easily and quickly create a resume using our resume wizard.
- Robust Text Editor: Our text editor has everything you need to customize your resume. Choose different fonts, sizes, bullets and much more.
- Download your resume as PDF: Download your resume and send it straight to the hiring manager. Whatever format you choose, we’ve got you covered.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- Lots of templates to choose from
- Make Resume look professional
- Easy to use
- Everything is FREE
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Need internet to access tools and templates
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Other
|Grammarly||Compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing with Grammarly’s AI-powered writing assistant. Get corrections from Grammarly while...|
|iSpring Suite||iSpring Suite is an all-in-one solution that enables eLearning developers to build courses fast, collaborate...|
|iVisa||iVisa enables travelers to process tourism, medical and business visas from a computer, smartphone, or...|
|ProProfs Quiz Maker||An ideal tool for creating all types of quizzes, be it a personality quiz, a...|
|PairPro||A web-based developer-friendly collaborative code environment that helps interviewers conduct pair programming interviews with candidates...|