Name: Sprint Boards
Sprint Boards is an online retrospective tool for Agile developers, allowing distributed teams to coordinate, discuss, and collaborate together remotely.
Your Review of The Tool:
This tool is instrumental in allowing us to conduct the retrospectives in our fully distributed team. Using Sprint Boards means you can keep a record of your past retrospectives and review them at any time.
You sometimes create action items (or improvement points) and it is useful being able to assign them to your company’s Actions Tracker so you can review their progress.
Even when you meet in person, you will often use Sprint Boards because some of the features obviously can’t be replicated on a physical whiteboard.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- You can export your cards to Trello and Jira (which is super helpful)
- Can merge duplicate cards
- Allows to assign other colleagues as an administrative team member to create boards on my behalf (useful when you are on holiday, etc)
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- No analytics from past retrospectives
- No single sign-on support
- It does not support Internet Explorer
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Productivity
|Fingerprint for Success||With F4S, you get to know more your team members and gain insights on how...|
|Taskade||Collaborate with team members on the same page and edit projects together in real-time.|
|DueFocus||A comprehensive time tracking software that fully analyzes your workflow and how you are focused...|
|Trello||"Visual simplicity to manage your to-do list & daily team tasks"|
|Slack||"The communication & collaboration platform for distributed teams"|