Tad Miller is a remote based Digital Marketing and SEO Professional looking for a new remote job:
- Has 14 years of experience in Digital Marketing and SEO
- Has been 1 year working remotely
- Specialized in Technical SEO, Keyword Research
- Find in Twitter and LinkedIn
- Get in touch via email
1. Can you please share your experience highlights and achievements as a professional?
14 years of killing it in the agency world at Marketing Mojo for SEO clients like:
- Mazda USA
- Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- Crock Pot
- Constellation Brands
- Taco Bell
- Roland DGA
- TUV SUD
2. What are your unique strengths as a professional? Why do these companies need to hire you?
My strengths as an SEO lie in my experiences with hundreds of SEO clients. I’ve seen the mistakes to avoid, made my share of them and learned from them. My experience in the agency world has shaped my perspective that traffic in and of itself isn’t necessarily a success metric in SEO if it does nothing to help a web site meet it’s goals. I focus on technical problems, determining the correct search intent and developing content that meets the searchers intent.
3. What type of roles or jobs are you interested in?
At this point in my career I’m not interested in being in an agency setting. I want to be the in-house SEO and/or digital marketing expert within a single company that will allow me to have that role in a remote work from home position.
- Digital Marketing Director
- Head of Growth
- Growth Marketing Director
- Director of SEO
- Demand Generation Director
4. How would you like to contribute in your next role? What’s the impact you wish to have?
I want to be the go-to-guy for site content being SEO compliant. I want to be the guy dictating what will make the web site perform optimally from a speed and conversion perspective. And I want to be the one driving new content development to drive increased traffic that leads to conversion goals.
I’m equally skilled, if not more skilled in online advertising, so a Digital Marketing Director type of position for a single company that uses both organic and paid skill sets is optimal for me.
5. What type of companies would you love to work with and why?
It would be nice to work for a prestigious brand that people know and respect, but I’ve been doing this kind of work for the unheralded brands as much as the heralded and what really matters to me is being in a position to make a difference and being able to continuously keep improving performance.
6. Why do you work remotely?
I love my kids and I value having flexibility to be there for them. I also love being with my dog.
7. How do you tackle remote work challenges? (productivity, communication, etc.)
I really don’t treat it any differently than working in person. I’ve been managing remote employees from an office setting for years – it’s kind of the same thing.
8. Is there anything else that you would like to share about you, personally or professionally?
I have well over 10,000 hours in both SEO and online advertising. That’s just as much “hands on” work as it is in leading teams and guiding strategy. I have always been a team leader, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not hands on and actually doing the work too. To the contrary, I get my hands dirty.
9. How can companies get in touch with you to talk more about a potential remote position?
Other similar interviews in Remote Job Seekers
|Gabrio Linari, Remote Based SEO with 10 years of Experience||Learn about Gabrio Linari, Remote Based SEO with 10 years of Experience, looking for a...|
|Lachlan Wells, Remote Based SEO with 6 years of Experience||Learn about Lachlan Wells, Remote Based SEO with 6 years of Experience looking for a...|
|Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience||Learn about Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience looking for...|
|Tina Richardson, Remote Based Content Strategist, Copywriter & Web Accessibility Consultant w/ 15 years Experience||Learn about Tina Richardson, Remote Based Content Strategist, Copywriter and Website Accessibility Consultant w/ 15...|
|François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of Experience||Learn about François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of...|