Category: Virtual Workplace
A virtual office for remote teams. Re-discover the flow of working together in‑person. See, talk to, and collaborate with your team in one click.
Your Review of The Tool:
Tandem will help you to re-discover the missing piece in remote work – working together in-person. With Tandem, you can see, talk, and collaborate with your remote team in one click. World-class teams of Medium, Dropbox, Airbnb, Notion, etc. used Tandem to revitalize their work-from-home setting.
Rate the Tool
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?
- Quick Collaboration: See which work apps your team is working in, and join them with a click. Shared cursors = better screen-sharing.
- Spontaneous Conversations: Time zones got you working late? See who is also in work mode and get quick feedback on your work.
- Co-working: Hang out in a minimal voice/video call to feel connected — like you’re working at the same table.
- 40+ Integrations: Tandem works great with tools in your existing workflow.
- Cross-platform: Works on Mac, Windows, and Linux desktops.
- Group Conversations: Talk with anyone in your team: 1-on-1s or daily standups for the whole team. Join active conversations or pull people into a conversation.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?
- No support for emerging platforms.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Virtual Offices and Workplaces
|RemotelyHQ||RemotelyHQ is a social engagement platform for dispersed companies and remote workers. Connecting them through...|
|flat.social||Remote teams use flat.social to socialize, collaborate and throw virtual parties. Create your own meeting...|
|Topia||Topia is helping to build the interoperable web – a new space to work and...|
|Confluence||Build, organize, and collaborate on work in one place from virtually anywhere. Stay in sync...|
|Everytale||An all-in-one virtual events platform bringing people to interact everywhere around the world. The idea...|