You pay Taxfix only for tax refunds higher than €50 and/or if you face mandatory tax filing.
Taxfix enables people (who are clueless about taxes) to receive quick, easy, and legal tax returns. Taxfix has been available in Germany since 2017 and has recent expansions in Italy and France.
The Taxfix app is suitable for anyone who has been to Germany/France/Italy for at least part of the year. It does not cater to the following groups of people:
- Freelancers, self-employed and traders
- Landlords and lessors of apartments and houses
- People supporting adult relatives through alimony
- Farmers and foresters
- People with income from photovoltaic systems
Your Review of The Tool:
Taxfix makes it quick and easy to file your taxes.
Rate the Tool:
What are the “pros” & benefits?:
- The app is very easy to use.
- Refund of €1,051
- Save tax advisor fees
- For returns above €50 or mandatory filing, pay €39.99
- Ready in 22 minutes
- No tax knowledge necessary
- Pay only for refunds above €50 and for mandatory taxes
What are the “cons” & issues?:
- It works for: Germany, France, and Italy.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Finance
|TaxJar||TaxJar is reimagining how businesses manage sales tax compliance. The cloud-based platform automates the entire...|
|Botkeeper||Botkeeper provides Accounting Firms and Businesses with high-quality bookkeeping using human-assisted AI, advanced automation, and...|
|Incorporate||It sets up an Estonian company for your business and handles all the tedious bureaucratic...|
|Wise||Wise is an international account that's perfect for digital nomads. It offers over 50 currencies,...|
|Freshbooks Invoice||FreshBooks makes small business invoicing and billing so simple, you’ll be amazed at the time...|