Threads is where focused discussions and decisions take place: you can create a space for any team, project, or topic to keep discussions organized.
- Seen states: Gain confidence on who has the latest context
- Follow-up: Let people know you plan on responding.
- Mark as a decision: Keep your team moving forward
Your Review of The Tool:
Threads is a great tool for keeping all your conversations organized and searchable inside public channels.
Never be late to a discussion. With Threads, teams remain inclusive across timezones, save time with focused decision-making, and feel empowered to do their best work with asynchronous, thoughtful discussions.
Rate the Tool:
What are the “pros” & benefits?:
- With the free plan you can: Create 5 private spaces, 10 members per space you create, 1GB of file storage
- Great for working with people from different time zones
- Its interface and ease of use make communication transparent
- Threads improves information discovery and collaboration.
- It can integrate into other asynchronous tools like Twist and Slack.
What are the “cons” & issues?:
- The free plan is only for individuals.
- There is not a free version plan for using an organization to collaborate.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Communication
|Pumble||Pumble is a free team chat app that allows teams of all sizes to collaborate...|
|MyOwnConference||MyOwnConference is one of the most robust in-browser webinar software. It comes with a lot...|
|Fluvid||Fluvid is a futuristic Online screen capture and video recording software. The tool simplifies the...|
|Troop Messenger||Troop Messenger is a team collaboration tool that helps people discuss work by exchanging work...|
|CaptionSaver Pro||CaptionSaver Pro is a Chrome Extension that automatically saves full caption transcripts from Google Meet...|