Tina Richardson is a remote based Content Strategist, Copywriter and Website Accessibility Consultant looking for a new remote job:
- Has 15 years of experience
- Has been 5 years working remotely
- Specialized in Content strategy, Website Accessibility, SEO
- Find in Twitter
1. Can you please share your experience highlights and achievements as a Content Strategist?
I’ve helped hundreds of sites redesign and optimize to meet accessibility guidelines. I don’t see that in itself as an achievement, but thinking about the thousands of people with disabilities that this has helped (albeit in a tiny way) is my headline accomplishment.
Outside of accessibility, I’m really proud of the content I’ve put out for the last few years as Content Strategist on MyFreedomSmokes. The site has ridden the storm of the various Google algorithm updates over the past few years on a foundation of top quality, hero content.
2. What are your unique strengths as a Content Strategist? Why do these companies need to hire you?
When asked about my key strengths in an interview, my answer is always “getting things done.” When you work from home this is really important.
3. What type of roles or jobs are you interested in?
If you have a site that needs optimizing for those with disabilities (that’s everyone by the way) then I’m your woman. Right now, I also have some time in my schedule for one more content-based role.
4. How would you like to contribute in your next role? What’s the impact you wish to have?
I think I put up a pretty persuasive argument convincing clients that quality content is the best long term strategy. If you want to weather the storm of Google’s neverending algorithm updates, this is the only way to really protect yourself.
5. What type of companies would you love to work with and why?
If you have a positive, employee-first company, then we’re going to click for sure.
6. Why do you work remotely?
Efficiency. All the time wasting that comes with commuting to the office every day is instantly eliminated and I find I’m twice as productive.
7. How do you tackle remote work challenges? (productivity, communication, etc.)
I’m lucky to have an extremely supportive family who leaves me alone completely during my designated working hours. I stick to a solid routine, jog before work, and always make sure I get my eight hours.
8. Is there anything else that you would like to share about you, personally or professionally?
By my own admission, I’m a crazy cat lady. My two cats are an extremely calming influence, and they make excellent sounding boards for bouncing ideas off!
9. How can companies get in touch with you to talk more about a potential remote position?
Other similar interviews in Remote Job Seekers
|Gabrio Linari, Remote Based SEO with 10 years of Experience
|Learn about Gabrio Linari, Remote Based SEO with 10 years of Experience, looking for a...
|Lachlan Wells, Remote Based SEO with 6 years of Experience
|Learn about Lachlan Wells, Remote Based SEO with 6 years of Experience looking for a...
|Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience
|Learn about Rahul Setia, remote based Digital Marketer with 9 years of Experience looking for...
|François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of Experience
|Learn about François Joly, Remote Based SEO & Web Analytics Expert w/ 13 years of...
|Aditya Todawal, Remote Based Digital Marketing Professional w/ 10 Years of Experience
|Learn about Aditya Todawal, Remote Based Digital Marketing Professional w/ 10 Years of Experience, looking...