30 friends | 4 sailing yachts | 1 incredible week
The Unsettled community brings together creatives, entrepreneurs, and the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure. You will share this retreat with like-minded peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers and join our growing community of Unsettled alum spread out over 80 countries around the world.
- Place: British Virgin Islands.
- Dates: May 11 – 18, 2019
- $1300 USD for Unsettled Alumni.
- $1600 USD for new Unsettled participants & friends*.
- Organized by: Be Unsettled.
- Language: English.
- URL: https://beunsettled.co/locations/sailing/
- For: digital nomads and remote workers.
Unsettled Sailing: The British Virgin Islands
We’re headed back to where Unsettled began, and setting sail for 6 days and 7 nights on seas that hold dozens of remote islands, emerald-blue waters, pirate bars, diving, and more to explore.
We will spend our days sailing from island to island and beach to beach. You will get close with your boat crew, learning the ropes of sailing together, sharing stories under the stars, cooking family style meals, partying under the moonlight, and living every moment to its fullest with an incredible curated community from around the world.
- 6 days and 7 nights on a modern sailing yacht that’ll take you through national parks, secluded moorings, and beautiful seaports.
- A skipper on each boat, who happen to be Unsettled founders, staff, alumni and best friends, who guide you through this week.
- Docking and mooring fees, permits, route planning, and all of logistics and planning to make this happen.