- Place: Bansko, Bulgaria
- Start Date: 2020-10-01
- Finish Date: 2020-11-01
- Price: 499€
- Organized by: Coworking Bansko
- Language: English
- WEB: womenonthemountain.com
Women on the Mountain is a month dedicated to women who despite all challenges that come with travel now still pursuing their dream to work remotely while living the life they want. Bansko is a safe choice to meet fellow digital nomads and find out what the future holds for us.
Collaborate, mastermind, network, and have fun with like-minded female digital nomads from around the world. Regardless if you have already built a location independent business or if you are just about to make the first step of becoming remote, you will make friendships and build your support group for a lifetime!
Coworking Bansko is one of the best communities for digital nomads in Europe. Check the raving reviews on coworker.com to get a feeling for the community. And we understand what women want from their coworking space. This October we are dedicating one month to female entrepreneurship with many activities specifically for you!
A typical week during Women on the Mountain
We will have frequent events and activities. Some are part of the normal Coworking Bansko routine, others will be tailored specifically for the Women on the Mountain. But no worries, even though it is a busy schedule on evenings and the weekend we will keep most of the day open so that you can be productive.
Weekly check-in & accountability. What do you work on? What are your goals? How can we support you?
- Regular yoga, mindfulness, and meditation sessions as well as spa time
- Time to work on your business in a beautiful coworking environment
- Mastermind sessions to get group feedback for your business challenges and questions
- Regular skillshares, presentations, and workshops
- Weekend activities like mountain biking, guided hikes, trips to the local vineyards and regional attractions
- Healthy meals at some of the best restaurants around town serving Bulgarian and international dishes with options for vegetarians and vegans
And at €499 for the ticket, accommodation, airport transfer, and coworking membership, this is probably one of the most affordable nomad experiences ever!
No reviews yet.
Other similar events in Long-Term Retreats
|Work Wanderers Cape Town Retreat|
|Work Wanderers Retreat||Bansko has become a digital nomad hub and is the perfect spot to unwind, get...|
|Tbilisi Work Wanderers Retreat||Join remote workers, freelancers & entrepreneurs from around the world and live & work together...|
|Project Getaway 2020||"Work on your business during 3 weeks from Bali with a curated group of other...|
|Kibbutz Gather Retreat. January 2020||Gather brings together groups of professionals to live and work remotely on beautiful Kibbutzim across...|