Zimo is a video onboarding platform for remote hiring companies.
Price: $39 USD
Simply create a video content of what you want new hires to learn. Sign up to Zimo, upload thevideo, set a quiz, invite the new hire via email and publish. An email link of the video content willbe sent to the end user, inviting them to watch and take the quiz. Monitoring the performance ofeach new hire on how well they’ve understood the content.
Your Review of The Tool:
Zimo enables remote workers to be onboarded quickly and effectively. Making the onboarding process less painful and give the employer and remote workers time back to focus on what they do best.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- Remote workers can watch the onboarding videos in their own time.
- Employers can streamline the onboarding process with Zimo.
- Remote workers can track their progress and understanding of the video content provided by the employer.
- Zimo enables remote workers to start day one feeling like they’ve been there for months.
- Zimo creates a video knowledge base that others can leverage.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Employers have to provide the video content, this can be time-consuming initially.
- Zimo does not allow you to host your own video content on your own servers.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Communication
|Kalysys||Kalysys combines a multitude of essential tools in a single easy to use the platform:...|
|Slack||"The communication & collaboration platform for distributed teams"|
|Unmeeting||Smart video interactions for remote teams: live video and quick video messages.|
|Zoom||"The ultimate (HD) video conferencing tool. And the most popular in 2020"|
|Krisp||Krisp performs all audio processing locally. Your voice and audio will never leave the device.|