Take the journey of a lifetime on the Trans-Siberian Railway from Moscow to Ulaanbaatar with like-minded digital nomads!
- Location: Train from Moscow to Ulaanbaatar.
- Spring Ed. 2020: 18 May — 2 June 2020 (Postponed).
- Fall Ed. 2020: 8 — 23 September 2020.
- Price: From 1470€.
- Organized by: For Nomads by Nomads.
- Language: English.
- URL: http://nomadtrain.co/
Get 50€ discount with this Referal or Promotion Code: REMOTERS
Moscow – Kazan – Novosibirsk – Krasnoyarsk – Irkutsk – Ulaanbaatar.
- All train tickets with Kupe seats (4 beds compartment)
- In trains: bed linen, towels
- Restaurant food on the train
- TWIN / DBL accommodation in stopover cities (single optional 150 EUR)
- Breakfasts every day in stopover cities
- Group leader
- Sim card with 35 Gb of data for Russia
- Coworking access in all cities
- Complete guide to your trip
- Invitation letter to Russia
- 30 days insurance
- Early check-in in Novosibirsk after 37 hour train ride
- *not included: additional activities in the cities, lunches and dinners in the cities,
hotels in Moscow & Ulaanbaatar, visa, flights, late check outs, early check-ins in Kazan and
Krasnoyarsk. Highly recommended the optional trip to the Baikal Lake.
*not included: additional activities in the cities, lunches and dinners in the cities, hotels in Moscow & Ulaanbaatar, visa, flights. Highly recommended optional trip to Baikal. (180 EUR)
- Nomad Train 2019: 11-25 September 2019.
- Nomad Train 2018: September 2018.
- Nomad Train 2017: September 2017.
No reviews yet.
Other similar events in Retreats
|Camp Indie||Camp Indie is a once-a-year gathering where unconventional thinkers, freedom seekers, and nonconformists can experiment...|
|Borderless Retreat #11||Borderless Retreat is creating another edition in Madeira! In the sunny side of the island...|
|Story Tribes Retreat: Puerto Escondido, Mexico||a group of adventurous entrepreneurs in the Mexican surf town of Puerto Escondido to develop...|
|Women on the Mountain 2020||Women on the Mountain is a month dedicated to women who despite all challenges that...|
|Borderless retreat #5||A 9-day program for 15 remote workers and nomads to connect on a deeper level...|