The event is designed for digital nomads and people working remotely or developing their own projects and ideas who want to be productive and travel at the same time.
- Dates: 20-29 August 2020.
- Location: Krakow, Wierchomla, Poland.
- Price: From 684€.
- Organized by: Karolina & Karen.
- Language: English.
- URL: http://www.poland4nomads.com/
We will cover 6/10 Lonely Planet’s top 10 things to do in Poland. Go out in Kraków, try Polish vodka and pierogi, visit Auschwitz and Wieliczka, take a cable car in Zakopane and hike in Beskidy.
Our agenda is organized by locals so that you can experience the real Poland and the welcoming Polish culture. You can skip getting the Lonely Planet this time!
- Poland4Nomads 2019: 17-31 August 2019, Krakow, Wierchomla, Poland.