Tool Category: Project Management
Tool Language: English
Asana is the work management platform teams use to stay focused on the goals, projects, and daily tasks that grow your business. It gives you everything you need to stay in sync, hit deadlines, and reach your goals:
- Visualize your work. Move work through multiple stages quickly, easily, and beautifully.
- Use Timeline to create a plan that shows you how the pieces of your project fit together, and helps you keep work on track as things change.
- Bring emails, files, tickets, and more into Asana with over 100 integrations to choose from.
- Nail your timing by viewing work on a calendar.
Your Review of The Tool:
One of the most complete online project management software, allowing to configure, visualize, organize, follow-up and track projects with your own teams or clients.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- Highly flexible, easy to set, allowing you to follow-up with projects through different types of views, all beautifully designed.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Its free version is very limited and the paid versions require to pay per user, with a 9.25 Euros cost per user per month for the “premium” option, which can become expensive for bigger teams.
Be the first to leave a review.
Other similar tools in Project Management
|todo.vu||todo.vu offers time tracking and billing as well as integrated task/ticket management and a simple...|
|ClickUp||Put all of your work in one platform so you can collaborate and manage from...|
|monday.com||monday.com Work OS is an open platform where anyone can create the tools they need...|
|TeamRetro||An online retrospective tool and health check tool for remote teams. It has features like...|
|GroupMap||GroupMap provides remote teams with ready to go, customizable templates, for planning, strategy, project meetings,...|