Tool Category: Project Management
Tool Language: English
Asana is the work management platform teams use to stay focused on the goals, projects, and daily tasks that grow your business. It gives you everything you need to stay in sync, hit deadlines, and reach your goals:
- Visualize your work. Move work through multiple stages quickly, easily, and beautifully.
- Use Timeline to create a plan that shows you how the pieces of your project fit together, and helps you keep work on track as things change.
- Bring emails, files, tickets, and more into Asana with over 100 integrations to choose from.
- Nail your timing by viewing work on a calendar.
Your Review of The Tool:
One of the most complete online project management software, allowing to configure, visualize, organize, follow-up and track projects with your own teams or clients.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- Highly flexible, easy to set, allowing you to follow-up with projects through different types of views, all beautifully designed.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Its free version is very limited and the paid versions require to pay per user, with a 9.25 Euros cost per user per month for the “premium” option, which can become expensive for bigger teams.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Project Management
|Boardle||Discover more than 200 virtual whiteboard templates to prepare your next workshop: Templates for: Mural,...|
|Ganttic||Ganttic is perfect for keeping everyone in the loop and helps PMs track project progress...|
|Backlog||A project management and bug tracking online tool. Its simple yet powerful interface can be...|
|GanttPRO||A project management tool with a robust and intuitive Gantt chart that keeps teams and...|
|Basecamp||"Light communication & project management tool"|