Category: Productivity, Project management
Light communication & project management tool: The simplicity and minimalism of its interface allows focusing on the most important: have a conversation and coordinate what you need to make your project happen.
In-depth features include:
- Message Board: Used for declarations and progress renews
- Campfire: Allows real-time discussions
- To-dos: for task management
- Schedule: A calendar that can be personally synced
- Automatic Check-ins: For entering status accounts
- Docs & Files: Where people upload work-related content.
- My Stuff: To show tasks you’ve been assigned
- The simplicity of its interface and focus on communication in a simple and direct way, as it was a forum type of communication.
- Its minimalism also causes a lack of time control-oriented functionalities, task hierarchy, task assignment, and the relationship between projects and different types of activities or workgroups.
Be the first to leave a review.
Other similar tools in Project Management
|Bordio is a platform for organizing all your tasks, events, to-do lists, ideas, projects as...
|Avaza is a seamless, all-in-one platform to collaborate on projects, chat, schedule resources, track time,...
|Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together,...
|A project, resource, and finance management platform dedicated to IT business services. Plan, track, and...
|Slingshot is the all-in-one digital workplace that brings teams everything they need for online collaboration...