App type / Devices/ OS:
- App for major OS & Web access
- Allows you to easily access your files from any of your devices by syncing them or share your files with others with a link to where you have it saved with Dropbox. It’s the hassle-free way to save your documents on the cloud.
- How it integrates with your system and easy is to use.
- Doesn’t have powerful creation and collaboration options of files, as well as more granular levels of accesses to your files.
Do you consider it essential to:
- Sync my files to be available from any of the devices I use and sharing files with others.
How often do you use it?:
Do you know a competitor?:
- Box & Google Drive.
It can substitute:
- Sending files over email.
Does it allow you to save time?:
- Yes, as I don’t need to worry to sync my files to all of the devices I use or how to send a large file to someone over email anymore.
Is it easy to use?:
- Yes, it’s pretty much straightforward, as it integrates on your OS directory system.
Why do you recommend it?:
- Because it’s the easiest way to always have my documents available whenever I need them and share them to anyone I want without files sizes restrictions.