Sync your files to be available from any of the devices that you use and share files with others.
App type / Devices/ OS:
- App for major OS & Web access
- Allows you to easily access your files from any of your devices by syncing them or share your files with others with a link to where you have it saved with Dropbox. It’s the hassle-free way to save your documents on the cloud.
- How it integrates with your system and easy is to use.
- Doesn’t have powerful creation and collaboration options of files, as well as more granular levels of accesses to your files.
Do you consider it essential to:
- Sync your files to be available from any of the devices that you use and sharing files with others.
How often do you use it?:
Do you know a competitor?:
- Box & Google Drive.
It can substitute:
- Sending files over email.
Does it allow you to save time?:
- Yes, as I don’t need to worry to sync my files to all of the devices I use or how to send a large file to someone over email anymore.
Is it easy to use?:
- Yes, it’s pretty much straightforward, as it integrates on your OS directory system.
Why do you recommend it?:
- Because it’s the easiest way to always have my documents available whenever I need them and share them to anyone I want without files sizes restrictions.
REVIEW MADE BY
Date of publishing: 20/03/2016
Name & last name: Aleyda Solis
Tool “slogan”: “Sync & share your files easily”.
Profession: International SEO Consultant
Company: Orainti & Remoters.net
Other similar tools in Communication
|MeetFox||An online meeting tool used by over 10,000+ consultants and freelancers to book meetings, video...|
|MeetButter||MeetButter helps make meetings flow more smoothly. With speaker queues, clear agendas, and handy timers:...|
|Kalysys||Kalysys combines a multitude of essential tools in a single easy to use the platform:...|
|Slack||"The communication & collaboration platform for distributed teams"|
|Unmeeting||Smart video interactions for remote teams: live video and quick video messages.|