1. How did you start working remotely? How did you make the switch?
I started to work remotely with a half part remote project.
2. What do you think are the main advantages of remote work?
- Save time for travel
- More comfort working zone
- Flexible working time
3. Do you think there are disadvantages or that you’re missing something by working remotely?
I think the only disadvantage is that you can’t see your colleague.
4. From which cities or countries have you worked since you have become remote? Which has been your favorite one?
Only cities in Bulgaria.
5. From which type of place do you prefer to work? Coworking spaces, coffee shops or others? Do you have any specific place?
I prefer to work from home or someplace where I can find my own comfort zone.
6. Which places would you like to travel to while working remotely?
I don’t have a preferred place.
7. What would you say to the companies that don’t believe in hiring employees who work remotely?
It’s a company choice.
8. Which tools do you use to work remotely?
- Communications tools – skype for business, outlook or other.
- Working organize methodologies – scrum, agile.
- Working tools – visual studio, sql management studio and other.
9. How do you manage your business and taxes as a remote working professional?
As a normal job.
10. What advice would you give to people looking to work remotely and companies making the remote switch?
It’s a very modern way to hire and work with correct people. If a company tries remote work, there’s 99% chance that is going to like it.