1. How did you start working remotely? How did you make the switch?:
I started to work remotely with a half part remote project.
2. What do you think are the main advantages of remote work?:
- Save time for travel
- More comfort working zone
- Flexible working time
3. Do you think there are disadvantages or that you’re missing something by working remotely?:
I think the only disadvantage is that you can`t see your colleague.
4. From which cities or countries have you worked since you have become remote? Which has been your favorite one?:
Only cities in Bulgaria.
5. From which type of place do you prefer to work? Coworking spaces, coffee shops or others? Do you have any specific place?:
I prefer to work from home or someplace where I can find own comfort zone.
6. Which places would you like to travel to while working remotely?:
Do not have a preferred place.
7. What would you say to the companies that don’t believe in hiring employees who work remotely?:
It`s a company choice.
8. Which tools do you use to work remotely?:
- Communications tools – skype for business, outlook or other.
- Working organize methodologies – scrum, agile.
- Working tools – visualstudio, sql managment studio and other.
9. How do you manage your business and taxes as a remote working professional?:
As a normal job.
10. What advice would you give to people looking to work remotely and companies making the remote switch?:
I told him that is a very modern way to hire and work with correct people. If a company try ones remote jobs it`s 99% chance to like it.