When is a good time to connect?
A visual time zone converter that makes it easy to find the best time to have meetings and calls across multiple time zones. Especially useful if need to match more than two time zones.
What is the cost of the Tool:
Your Review of The Tool:
A life (time!) saver that makes it easy to manage the time zone mess that comes with life on the road. The horizontal timeline makes it much easier to visualize the time for everyone, compared to the typical vertical stack.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- Visual – great for people who don’t like lots and lots of tiny numbers
- Intuitive – the horizontal timeline makes it easy to see who gets the short end of the stick
- Auto recommend – nice touch that it automatically recommends the time that is best for the group
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Could have more locations.
- It would be great register where the calls were and all of the members can see who was the member who was in a bad hour for calling and try to find a balance between the different members.
Review done by: David from MyMeetingTime and Elisa from Remoters.net