Category: Project management
A video platform that let’s your team estimate on issues from your backlog, you can import them or create from scratch. You will play Planning Poker with your team, select a card set (Fibonacci, T-Shirt size, hours/days, etc) and import your stories from JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Trello or Youtrack. Perfect for remote and distributed teams who want to use their current backlog and export their estimates to their preferred platform. No more spreadsheets or docs to share the information.
Minimum price of the tool:
Tool Price Currency:
Your Review of The Tool:
Makes it easy for teams to get on a video call to start estimating on a projects backlog, you can connect it to your project management platform to import the issues you want to estimate with your team. We use JIRA and you can send the results to the Estimates field easily. There are several card sets to choose from and then you all your estimate sessions get saved in the platform, that way you can come back to them if you need to review them.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- The platform is standalone which you can access from any browser either on a desktop or tablet.
- It supports most of the important project management platforms and you can continue to work with all the tools you have, you do not have to install anything on your laptop or tablet.
- Exporting the results is straightforward.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- No support for Rally Software (CA Agile) or VersionOne.
- You need to upgrade your video WebRTC plugin in your browser.
- No support for customize cardsets.
REVIEW MADE BY
Date of publishing: 8/25/2017
Name & last name: Claudio Cossio
Tool “slogan”: “No more spreadsheets or docs to share the information”.