Time tracking software to help companies work from home.
Name: Time Doctor
Language: English and more
Price: $49 USD
Your Review of The Tool:
Track time, tasks, and projects, Screenshots and mouse/keyboard activity, Website and application tracking.
About 20% of the benefits of the software come from the monitoring features. The other 80% come from empowering your staff to manage their own time more effectively.
Rate the Tool:
What are the tool “pros” & benefits?:
- Works in Real Time.
- Integrates with other tools like Asana, Trello, Slack, Google Apps, Basecamp.
What are the tool “cons” & issues?:
- Might be too intrusive due to lack of privacy of the person being tracked while working.
Disclosure: Any of the links on Remoters.net are affiliate links from which we receive a commission from sales of certain items. We also participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Productivity
|TMetric||Create tasks, projects, clients, set rates, set billable/non-billable time, create time, project, task reports, and...|
|Ryeboard||Collect content on virtual whiteboards, organize content easily on a dashboard, and share them with...|
|Contact Manager||Manage all your contacts database: it has the ability to create filters, tag contacts, creates...|
|Clockify||Aside from time tracking, it lets you track project progress, create comprehensive reports for clients...|
|Scrumie||A transparent overview of the work done in your team based on virtual daily stand-ups...|