Trello lets you work more collaboratively and get more done.
Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.
Category: Productivity, project management
App Type / Devices / OS:
- Web / App
- The tasks visualization as “cards” that can be easily switched to different states based on their advancements, and that can be shared with the team.
- How easy it is thanks to its visual interface.
- The lack of native integration with a task time tracker.
Do you consider it essential to:
- Easily coordinate “to-do’s” at an individual and team’s level.
How often do you use it?:
Do you know a competitor?:
- Remember the milk.
It can substitute to:
- Post-its & notepad.
Does it allow you to save time?:
- Yes. It allows me to remember the tasks that I should do everyday.
Is it easy to use?:
- Yes. The interface is simple and intuitive.
Why do you recommend it?:
- Because it has become an essential app in my work at a minimum cost.
Be the first to leave a review.
Other similar tools in Productivity
|Snippyly||Capture, edit, crop, comment, annotate, download or share your screenshots instantly using a link and...|
|IObit Screen Recorder||IObit Screen Recorder is a free, simple, and easy-to-use screen recorder with a light built-in...|
|RecordCast||RecordCast is an all-in-one screen recorder and video editor to help you record a video...|
|Grammarly||Compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing with Grammarly’s AI-powered writing assistant. Get corrections from Grammarly while...|
|Kickidler||Modern employee monitoring software. There are functions of time tracking, online viewing of screens, video...|