Trello lets you work more collaboratively and get more done.
Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.
Category: Productivity, project management
App Type / Devices / OS:
- Web / App
- The tasks visualization as “cards” that can be easily switched to different states based on their advancements, and that can be shared with the team.
- How easy it is thanks to its visual interface.
- The lack of native integration with a task time tracker.
Do you consider it essential to:
- Easily coordinate “to-do’s” at an individual and team’s level.
How often do you use it?:
Do you know a competitor?:
- Remember the milk.
It can substitute to:
- Post-its & notepad.
Does it allow you to save time?:
- Yes. It allows me to remember the tasks that I should do everyday.
Is it easy to use?:
- Yes. The interface is simple and intuitive.
Why do you recommend it?:
- Because it has become an essential app in my work at a minimum cost.
REVIEW MADE BY
Date of publishing: 2/11/2015
Name & last name: Aleyda Solis
Tool “slogan”: “Visual simplicity to manage your to-do list & daily team tasks”
Profession: International SEO Consultant
Company: Orainti & Remoters.net
No reviews yet.
Other similar tools in Productivity
|TMetric||Create tasks, projects, clients, set rates, set billable/non-billable time, create time, project, task reports, and...|
|Ryeboard||Collect content on virtual whiteboards, organize content easily on a dashboard, and share them with...|
|Contact Manager||Manage all your contacts database: it has the ability to create filters, tag contacts, creates...|
|Clockify||Aside from time tracking, it lets you track project progress, create comprehensive reports for clients...|
|Scrumie||A transparent overview of the work done in your team based on virtual daily stand-ups...|