Nomad Cruise 9 – Departing from Barcelona on November 18th, we encourage everyone to arrive a few days early to see all that this Spanish city hub has to offer. From there we will stop in Gibraltar, Tenerife and Cape Verde before making our final passage across the Atlantic Ocean to Brazil.
On land as well as on board: We’ll have the best time ever! Because on this trip there will be even more special events for you. Get ready for amazing Keynote Speakers, Talks, Speed Networking, Failure Night, Nomad Cruise – Talent Show, Deep Connection Workshop, Salsa Classes and many, many more.
After all this, we’ll land in Recife. Woop woop!
A skill-sharing journey on the Atlantic Ocean: 13 days, 2 islands | 19/11 – 1/12/2018
- Start Date: 18th of November 2019.
- Finish Date: 30th of November 2019.
- Price: From 1100€ (see conditions on the website).
- Organized by: Nomad Cruise
- Language: English
- URL: https://www.nomadcruise.com/
18.11. Departure / Day 1: Barcelona
19.11. / Day 2: At Sea
20.11. / Day 3: Gibraltar
21.11. / Day 4: At Sea
22.11. / Day 5: Tenerife
23.11. / Day 6: At Sea
24.11. / Day 7: At Sea
25.11. / Day 8: Mindelo, Cape Verde
26.11. / Day 9: At Sea
27.11. / Day 10: At Sea
28.11. / Day 11: At Sea
29.11. / Day 12: At Sea
30.11. Arrival / Day 13: Recife, Brazil
- Nomad Cruise I: Gran Canaria, Spain – Salvador do Bahia, Brazil. October 2015.
- Nomad Cruise II: Cartagena, Colombia – Lisbon, Portugal. 2016.
- Nomad Cruise III: Gran Canaria, Spain – Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. 2016
- Nomad Cruise IV: Cartagena, Colombia – Lisbon, Portugal. 2017.
- Nomad Cruise V: Gran Canaria, Spain – Colon, Panama. 2017.
- Nomad Cruise VI: Malaga, Spain – Athens, Greece. April 2018.
- Nomad Cruise VII: Barcelona, Spain – Recife, Brazil. November 2018.
- Nomad Cruise 8: Las Palmas, Gran Canaria – Lisbon, Portugal. April 2019.