The Remote Future Summit 2020 – a virtual conference about remote work where top experts share their best practices on how to effectively tackle the remote revolution.
- Place: Virtual.
- Date: 06/10 – 06/11 – 2020.
- Price: Free.
- Organized by: Remote-how.
- Language: English.
- URL: https://remote-future.com/
- For: independent workers, remote teams, and digital nomads.
The Remote Future Summit is an annual virtual conference focused on remote work. You can join it from anywhere, as it is a 100% online experience.
Last year, the RFS has attracted over 5000 participants from 105 countries, both remote work enthusiasts, and decision-makers.We pride ourselves on pushing the envelope with the next edition by adding live meetups, roundtable with experts
- Hiten Shah, Co-founder FYI.
- Nicki Bellington, Head of Talent Programs, Atlassian.
- Zack Onisko, CEO, Dribbble.
- Sara Rosso, Director of Marketing, Automattic.
- Meaghan Williams, Remote Work and Inclusion Program Manager, HubSpot.
- Darcy Boles, Head of Employee Experience, TaxJar.
- Caterina Kostoula, Executive Coach, Founder, The Leaderpath.
- Paul Nunesdea, Collaboration Architect & Author, col.lab.
- Stephan Dohrn, Remote Work Coach, Training Facilitator.
- The Remote Future Summit 2019. Virual 17-19 of May 2019.