The Yonder Conference is an invitation-only roundtable-style conference for leaders of distributed companies and remote teams. It’s a place where we can discuss the challenges of managing a free-range team including everything from hiring, salaries, and taxes – to retreats, culture, and building connectedness.
We keep the group small so that we can create a casual interactive discussion environment where everyone can share and learn from one another.
- Event type: Conference
- Event location: Grande Colonial Hotel, La Jolla, CA, USA
- Event starting date: 2017-10-09
- Event end date: 2017-10-11
- Minimum price of the Event: 2500
- Event price currency: US$ Dollars
- Event Organizer name: Jeff Robbins
- Event language: English
Learn more: Website.
- Timezones & calendar issues
- Distributed “not-a-fit” examples
- Scaling distributed teams
- Management styles
- Distributed project management
- Distributed lessons for collocated companies
- Distributed nomenclature
- Hiring for distributed teams
- Communication methods & tech
- When to meet face-to-face
- Building legitimacy
- Building intimacy, culture & loyalty
- Distributed vs. remote
- Product vs. service businesses
- IRS & legal issues
No reviews yet.
No review found! Insert a valid review ID.