Since we want to give our community members the chance to participate in remote work-related event we’re running a contest which prize will be 1 free ticket (valued at 999$) to be able to attend the second Running Remote Conference, an event focused on sharing experiences to build and grow remote teams, and that will be organized on June 29 and 30 2019 in Bali, Indonesia.
Running Remote will be a unique conference for anybody interested in remote work since you will be able to learn from:
- Practical advice from directors, founders and project managers with experience managing remote based teams.
- Well known remote based companies like Help Scout, Doist, AngelList, Shopify, WooThemes, and more.
- Networking with other remote-based professionals.
If you want to learn more about Running Remote take a look at their site.
How to participate in this contest? Here are the conditions!
To participate in the contest and have the opportunity to win 1 ticket to Running Remote, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Write a post in English of at least 400 words in your blog, linking to this post and Running Remote with April 26, 2019, as a deadline, including the following:
- Why do you want to attend Running Remote
- Why you should win the contest to go to the event
- Signing the post by adding your name and last name to know who’s participating
- Once you have published the post it’s a requirement to leave a comment in this page with a link to your post so we can read it.
Additionally, the person who wins the contest should commit to:
- Write a review of the Running Remote event, sharing the learnings and experience (with original content about it) that should be written in English and sent a week after the event as a deadline, to be published in the Remoters.net blog.
Remoters reserves the right to choose the winner as well as to not take into consideration any fraudulent entry or an entry that violates the contest conditions.
The participants agree to exempt Remoters from any responsibility when the non-compliance of the current conditions or the absence of valid entries motivate the decision of calling the contest off.
The participation in this contest acknowledges and accepts the conditions specified above.
When and how we will inform about the winner?
You have until April 26, 2019 (including this day) to publish your post and linking to it from this post comments. We will only revise the posts that are linked from this post, so it’s fundamental and a requirement to do it in order to participate.
On April 30, 2019, we will publish here the name of the winner (we will update this post in order to do it so) and we will also share about it in our social networks: Facebook and Twitter. The winner will need to get in touch with us through our website form, in order to receive the prize.
And the winner is….
Please, Alex, contact us to give you the free entrance to Running Remote 2019.
If the contest is void we reserve the right to extend the term one more week.
Easy right? Enter to the contest now! We look forward to see your entries.