ASP.Net Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: July 12th, 2019
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your SuccessAll Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, FastWe offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International TeamUnlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- All-expenses-paid international travel opportunities
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 4+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Expert in ASP.Net MVC development
- Advanced DB programming skills using SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Experience as a Technical Lead or Lead Developer, preferred
- Architecture skills and commitment to code design best practices
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely
- Ability to travel for onsite assignments up to 4 weeks in duration
- This is a full-time, home-based position with travel required.
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.