C++/C#/Algorithm Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: May 17th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic Software is seeking a skilled C++/C#/Algorithm Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise. We are looking for a talented algorithmic thinker, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. The right candidate will work with a small team of experienced software engineers to work on an advanced CAD/CAM/CNC application. Good Math and problem solving skills are needed. Some experience with graphics programming (OpenGL/Direct3D) would be helpful. Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, here at Scopic you won’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Your work will make a difference.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years professional software development experience
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Good math and algorithm skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher. Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to communicate in English (training available)
Other Skills (desired but not required)
- Good C# programming skills
- WPF programming experience
- 2D/3D graphics/geometry knowledge and programming skills
- Salary: $12 – $18 USD/hour depending on skills and experience.
- This is a full-time position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply here!Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers. Have a specific question about this position? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.