C++/C#/Algorithm Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: May 17th, 2019
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years professional software development experience
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Good math and algorithm skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher. Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to communicate in English (training available)
Other Skills (desired but not required)
- Good C# programming skills
- WPF programming experience
- 2D/3D graphics/geometry knowledge and programming skills
- Salary: $12 – $18 USD/hour depending on skills and experience.
- This is a full-time position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply here!Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers. Have a specific question about this position? Contact us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.