Client Project Manager in Keyphraseology
Keyphraseology is a boutique consultancy with deep specialization in the influence of the digital information spaces, especially SEO. From multinational consumer brands to public-facing individuals, Keyphraseology channels the power of nuanced search engine algorithms, digital assets, social media influence, and other digital channels to help our clients achieve their desired presence online. Keyphraseology is 100% remote and borderless. With team members and clients dotting the globe in North and South America, Europe, and Asia we bring the best digital marketing minds to the job at hand, offering expertise and support across an ever-growing list of geographies and languages.
ResponsibilitiesWe’re seeking a sharp, detail-oriented, Client Project Manager to design and fill a new role and function in Keyphraseology. We’re looking for a knowledgeable leader to streamline our systems and processes for client projects with an excellent intuition for client rapport. Ultimately, the Client Project Manager’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high-quality standards.
- Client Meeting Assistance
- Prepares and circulates meeting agendas, follow-up notes, and action items.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings when a large group is involved.
- Builds trust and rapport with clients as an additional point person.
- Project Management
- Assigns, tracks, monitors internal action items and deliverables.
- Tracks, reports on, and follows-up on action items assigned to clients.
- Maintains a detailed log of implementation activity for each client and handles any issues that arise.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Budget Tracking
- Ensures that client budgets are properly utilized each month
- Monitors team time tracking to ensure deliverables and budget hours are properly utilized for each client.
- Operations Systems Ownership
- Google Drive (document migrations, client access, security, organization, access)
- Time tracking system (currently varied, messy)
- Project Management system (currently Trello)
- Supports consultants where necessary.
- Proven PM skills and work experience, with a broad knowledge of SaaS project management tools and their capabilities.
- Excellent time management skills as you will collaborate with clients and internal teams (in multiple time zones) to deliver results on deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills via phone, email, and video conferencing in English
- Confidence, leadership
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Business knowledge
- Manage multiple projects/priorities/team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Documents (including Google sheets)
- This position is 100% remote. Your work hours can be scheduled around a North American or European timezone. Occasionally, and with notice, you’ll be asked to accommodate a client call at an unusual hour.
- Experience in SEO or digital marketing
- Google Analytics GAIQ certification
- Agency experience
- Previous experience working in a remote role
- Proficiency in additional languages is greatly valued