- experience with one of the frameworks: React, React Native, Vue.js or Angular (version 2 and above)
- experience with Node.js
- knowledge of HTML, CSS and cross-browser layout, adaptive layout will be an advantage
- portfolio of projects you took part in
- good writing and speaking skills in English (Intermediate and above); we conduct interviews in English.
- the hourly rate $20 - $30 (depending on the professional level of the candidate and the specific contract)
- opportunity to design your own lifestyle and work from wherever you want, whenever you want (as we offer remote work with flexible schedule)
- more free time - you won't have to worry anymore about finding great clients, billing clients and etc; we handle all of that for you
- professional growth as you'll join a community of talented professionals, many of whom share your interests, and you'll be able to learn from them on a daily basis
- workload: 30-40 hours a week.
- primary interview (a detailed discussion in English of your resume and portfolio)
- online test (in English)
- interview with a technical specialist