If you have:
- experience with one of the frameworks: React, React Native, Vue.js or Angular (version 2 and newer);
- experience with Node.js;
- knowledge of HTML, CSS and cross-browser layout, adaptive layout will be an advantage;
- portfolio of projects you took part in;
- good writing and speaking skills in English (Intermediate and above); we conduct interviews in English.
You will get:
- the hourly rate $20 - $30 (depending on the professional level of the candidate and the specific contract);
- opportunity to design your own lifestyle and work from wherever you want, whenever you want (as we offer remote work with flexible schedule);
- more free time - you won't have to worry anymore about finding great clients, billing clients and etc; we handle all of that for you;
- professional growth as you'll join a community of talented professionals, many of whom share your interests, and you'll be able to learn from them on a daily basis
- workload: 30-40 hours a week.
Steps of the candidate interview:
- primary interview (a detailed discussion in English of your resume and portfolio)
- online test (in English)
- interview with a technical specialist
For more information please visit our site here.